Whether you’re standing up and presenting in front of 2 or 200 people it can be a daunting experience. Statistically speaking people would rather die than speak in public.
Few of us are born with a natural talent for speaking in public – most of us have to learn the craft. The good news is the art of presenting can be learnt – we can all unleash our inner va-va voom and create a great impression.
I work on both a one-to-one and group basis. Some of the material we cover includes:
- What’s your story? What message do you want to convey and how can you tell it in a compelling way?
- Why should anyone listen to you? How will you establish your credibility within the first 30 seconds?
- Confident uncertainty – what will you do if you’re asked a challenging question or things don’t go according to plan?
- Exude confidence – how to master your stance and look the part
- Make an impact – how you can vary your energy to keep your audience engaged
Get in touch now if you’d love to unleash your inner va-va voom when presenting.